Gregory Segura founded G. M. Segura Law, LLC in 2018.
Gregory Segura has been a practicing attorney since 2012. He started his legal career serving as an Assistant District Attorney in Albuquerque, New Mexico, where he gained extensive litigation experience. Since leaving the District Attorney’s office, Gregory has worked as insurance defense counsel where he gained experience in navigating the complex legal issues involved with Worker’s Compensation cases.
However, Gregory’s true passion is Estate Planning. He worked as a law clerk for one of the premier estate planning firms in Albuquerque during law school. Gregory has experience drafting simple to complex estate planning documents. Mr. Segura completed his writing requirement in law school on the many and complex issues that same-sex couples face in making end-of-life estate planning decisions.
Mr. Segura also participates in continuing legal education courses on the topics of estate planning and probate as an instructor.
GREGORY M. SEGURA
- Former President of the New Mexico Gay Men’s Chorus
- Member of the Board of Directors of the New Mexico Gay Men’s Chorus
- 2012 Participant in the Williams Institute Moot Court Competition
- Member of the Real Property, Trusts and Estates Division of the New Mexico State Bar
- Member of the New Mexico LGBTQ Bar Association
- Member of the New Mexico Young Lawyer’s Division
- Member of the New Mexico Solo and Small Firm Division